<HTML><H3>Extension 2.0 Installation</H3></HTML> <HTML><H3>Step 1 - Publish and install the Sprinkler Extension</H3></HTML>
The installing package is composed by:
- an .app file, with executables of Sprinkler Extension contenente gli eseguibili dell'extension Sprinkler,
- a .spklicense file, with your full or demo license.
If you are proceeding with a fresh installation, follow these steps:
- Launch the Dynamics 365 Business Central Administration Shell
- From the folder where the file .app is located (or specifying the full path into <FileAppName>) run the following commands, replacing <InstanceName> with the name of your Business Central instance:
Publish-NAVApp ` -ServerInstance <InstanceName> ` -Path <FileAppName> ` -SkipVerification Sync-NAVApp ` -ServerInstance <InstanceName> ` -Name "Sprinkler Data Distribution"
- NOTE: under specific circumstances it can happen that the Publish-NAVApp fails, declaring the lack of standard objects: this happen when the correct Synonyms are not downloaded for this Tenant. Please refer to following documentation pages for fixing this error:
- At the end, the Sprinkler Extension is published on your database, and it is available on page Extension Management, but marked as “Not Installed”.
- Open the Extension Management page, and click over the Sprinkler icon; follow the installation wizard to the end.
- After that, Sprinkler is installed; all client applications need to be restarted in order to use Sprinkler.
How to run Sprinkler
- You can run the Data Distribution Setup page searching it with Alt+Q Data Distribution