<HTML><H3>Data Distribution Peers configuration</H3></HTML>
In this page it is possible to modify all configurations for Remote Peers
WARNING, if you delete a Peer from this list, all associated setup will also be deleted.
- Action Retrieve Peer Information: verify the Remote Peer connection using the configured connection parameters.
- Action Peer Export Setup: opens the page Data Distribution Cfg. - Table Export to choose the data to send to this Remote Peer.
- Action Peer Import Setup: opens the page Data Distribution Cfg. - Table Import to choose the data to handle, when received by this Remote Peer
The available fields are:
- Peer ID - Each Peer is identified by his Peer ID, corresponding to the Peer ID shown in his [Data Distribution Setup] page.
- Description - Descriptive field, to be filled by the user.
- Export activated - if the flag is on, the configured data will be distributed to the peer; otherwise the corresponding export setup will be ignored.
- Import activated - if the flag is on, the data incoming from this Peer will be handled; otherwise they will be discarted and listed as Import Error.
- Server Name - Descriptive field, to be filled by the user.
- Database Name - Descriptive field, to be filled by the user.
- Company Name - Descriptive field, to be filled by the user.
- Connection Type - Connection technology; only WebService is currently available.
- Remote WebService Address - Full WebService address for the Remote Peer.
- Remote WS Authorization Type - Authentication type for the remote WebService: Basic, Windows or OAuth2.
To define Basic and Windows Authorizations:
- Remote WS Authorization User - User required for remote WS access. On Remote Peer, this user must have at least the permissions given by Permission Set eeRis Sprinkler WebService User.
- Remote WS Authorization Key - Password or WS Authentication Key, as defined on Remote Peer.
To define OAuth Authorizations:
- Client ID - The Client ID set by the referring AAD for this connection.
- AAD Tenant ID - The AAD Tenant ID where the OAuth2 authentication is set up (to create the target URL for authentication).
- Client Secret for OAuth2 identification - This Secret is defined by the referring AAD, for this specific Client ID.
- Token Expires (mins) - Usually 60 minutes, but this value it can be changed on referring AAD OAuth settings; in this case you should set this field accordingly.